- All Beverage exhibitors will be required to provide a copy of their liquor license prior to event date. Beverage samples will a 4-ounce pour for craft beer. Beverage exhibitors will be required to collect a "tasting" ticket upon the distribution of the product.
|10 x 10 Booth
||10 x 20 Booth
||20 x 20 Brand Experience
|Booth Fee: No Fee
||Booth Fee: $300
||Booth Fee: $500
|10 x 10 Tent Canopy
||10 x 20 Tent Canopy
||20 x 20 Area
|2, 8 ft. Tables
||4, 8 ft. Tables
|Exhibitor Booth Signage
||Exhibitor Booth Signage
||Exhibitor Booth Signage
|Black Table Draping
||Black Table Draping
Reserving a booth and location assignment requires a 50% deposit and signed the agreement. Deposits are non-refundable. Final payment is due November 1, 2018. Reminders will be sent to the email on file 30 days and 15 days prior to final payment deadline. Booth assignments are on a first come - first serve basis.
Beverage Exhibitor Booth Information
1. Each Beverage Exhibitor will receive a 6' skirted table to display and pour beverage
2. Beverage Exhibitors Display/Pour stations will be set up in 10' x 10' tent with canopy / no sidewalls.
3. A tasting ticket will be required to receive a tasting pour.
4. Each Beverage Exhibitor will receive an 11" x 14" sign identifying their brand (or brands) to be displayed on tabletop.
6. Each Beverage Exhibitor will receive a featured profile on the MacandCheeseFestAZ.com website with a link to the beverage company website.
7. Ice will be provided to each Beverage Exhibitor at no additional charge.
8. All Beverage Exhibitors are responsible for providing their logo and write-up for the Festival App and Festival Website.
9. Each Beverage Exhibitor will receive 2 Exhibitor passes to the event for staff.
10. Beverage Exhibitor space is limited.
11. Beverage Exhibitor space will be assigned on a first come basis.
Exhibitor Rules and Regulations
Booth Sharing - Sharing or subletting of contracted exhibit space is strictly prohibited.
Exhibitor Booth - includes booth space, skirted 6' table(s) and or chair(s) as included in exhibit booth package,festival program guide listing, website listing, and booth id sign.
Booth Upgrade - If requested and paid for, Exhibitor may receive upgraded booth and promotional opportunities. All other costs (electrical, rigging, labor, shipping, booth furniture, etc.) are the responsibility of the Exhibitor.
Booth Surroundings - No items may be thrown at any time from exhibitor booth(s). No items whatsoever are to be placed in the aisles (tables, chairs, product, etc.).
Branded Collateral - Literature on display shall be limited to reasonable quantities. Reserve supplies shall be kept in closed containers and stored in a neat and compact manner.
Filming - Videotaping equipment is strictly prohibited in all exhibit areas and all other portions of the festival floor without the express written permission from Festival Promoter. Authorized press personnel and photographers must register with the Festival Promoter and will receive a media badge.
Demos - No demonstrations or solicitations will be permitted outside of the exhibitor's assigned space.
Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) - Responsibilities All EACs must deliver to Festival prior to move-in, and original valid Certificate of Insurance (see below Insurance section). The EAC must have all licenses, permits and bonding required by federal, state, county and the Festival Promoter, and, promptly upon request, shall provide Festival Promoter evidence of compliance.
- The EAC shall refrain from placing any undue burden on the official contractors, especially by not interfering in any way with the official contractors' work.
- The EAC shall not solicit business at any time.
- The EAC shall cooperate fully with the official contractors and the Mac & Cheese Fest AZl.
- The EAC must confine operation to the exhibit area of the client(s).
- The EAC will be issued wristbands for access into the festival fence during set-up and breakdown. All workers must have an exhibitor wristband for entry.
Exhibitor Passes - Each Exhibit Booth will be allowed 2 exhibitor passes per booth. Exhibitor guests must pay the general admission fee.
Exhibitor Move-In - All exhibit space not claimed by 8 am on the opening day of the show will revert back to Festival Promoter to be utilized at its discretion. Exhibitors are responsible for moving in all of their own supplies for set up as well as providing their own carts, hand carts etc. for move in and move out.
Exhibitor Move-Out - All exhibits must remain fully intact until time of show close on Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Please make your travel plans to allow adequate time to tear down and move out after the show closes.
Fire Department Regulations - The City of Scottsdale Fire Dept. strictly enforces all Fire Code Regulations. The use of flammable gases (Acetylene, Hydrogen, Propane, and L.P.G. is strictly prohibited inside the building. All covered booths must notify Festival Promoter in advance and provide plans for approval. Flame Retardant Treatment - All decorations, drapes, signs, banners, sails, acoustical materials, hay straw, moss, split bamboo, and all dried vegetation (palm fronds, corn stalks, etc.) shall be flame retarded to the satisfaction of the State Fire Marshal. A State Fire Marshal's Certificate of Flame Retardency is required, or the ability to pass the inspectors field flame test. Most plastic materials cannot be made flame retardant and their use is prohibited.
Labor - Exhibitors may be permitted to use their own full-time company employees to set-up and breakdown their booths, however; workman's compensation insurance must be in full force and effect for all such persons used by the exhibitor.
Booth Models - Models and Booth Staff Models are not allowed to display merchandise or hand out merchandise outside the exhibitor's assigned booth.
Booth Staff - Booth staff must not promote their product or otherwise solicit outside of or away from the contracted exhibit space. Unloading will not be allowed prior to 7am on Saturday, October 7, 2017. Once unloading begins you will be allowed a maximum of 60 minutes to unload your vehicle. Unattended vehicles that pass this time limit may be towed at the Festival Exhibitor's expense.
Security - The Festival Promoter makes efforts to secure the festival grounds and keep it staffed with security personnel. However, Festival Promoter is not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise. Do not store anything in or on waste receptacles in your booth area. Locking or removing valuables from your booth nightly is recommended.
Sound/Music - Exhibitors may not use sound equipment in their booths so long as the noise level does not disrupt the activities of the neighboring exhibitors. Speakers and other sound devices should be positioned so as to direct sound into the booth rather than the aisle or any adjacent booth. Festival Promoter reserves the right to restrict sounds from any source that interferes with activities in neighboring booths or music of festival.
Waste - Boxes or trash may not be thrown into the aisles during show hours. All bottles should be collected and placed in box product was brought into the festival grounds. Empty bottles should not be thrown in festival waste disposal boxes. Festival promoter volunteers will visit booth two time during the 6-hour day to collect and dispose of empty bottles.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. CONTRACT: Mac & Cheese Fest is a production of West 54th Media referred to as "Festival Producer". The exhibitor herein is referred to as "Exhibitor. This agreement shall constitute a valid and binding contract. Exhibitor represents and warrants that all information provided by the Exhibitor to the Festival Producer is true and correct.
2. ASSIGNMENT OF SPACE: Booth assignment will be made in order of application and deposit receipt. Festival Promoter reserves the right to alter booth location at any time, at their discretion to optimize festival attendance experience. Once final booth location assignment has been made by Festival Promoter, Exhibitor may not transfer or trade booth location with another exhibitor.
3. EXHIBIT REQUIREMENTS: All booth space shall conform in all respects to the dimension and height requirements as defined by the booth size selection and corresponding payment. Exhibitor shall care for and keep in good order the space occupied by Exhibitor and surrender such space at the close of the festival Exhibitor personal property, trash, and excess packaging. Exhibitor, its employees, agents and invitees shall not injure or deface the walls or floors of the building, any booth, the equipment or furnishings in the booth(s). Exhibitor's booth(s) must be open for business during all show hours and during the duration of the show. If damage should occur, Exhibitor will assume full liability for any such damage caused by Exhibitor or Exhibitor's employees, agents or invitees. Exhibitor takes full responsibility for assigned booth space and for exhibit complying with local, city and state rules and regulations concerning safety, health, or fire. Exhibitor must completely vacate the booth space promptly following the close of the Festival gates. Festival Promoter is not able to thoroughly police removal of exhibits. Exhibitor is required to remove articles, merchandise, equipment and displays, so Exhibitor should make certain only Exhibitor's staff performs removal. Festival Promoter will provide limited security personnel during the move-in, festival, and move-out period.
4. Exhibitor shall observe and abide by the Exhibitor Rules & Regulations included in this document and incorporated herein by this reference, and with any additional rules or regulations that hereafter may be adopted and announced by Festival Promoter (collectively, the "Rules & Regulations"). Festival Promoter reserves the right to uncover, move or remove an exhibit for the good and welfare of the show, and without liability or obligation to Exhibitor. Exhibitor shall be responsible for the removal of Exhibitor's entire display and booth product. If the show or any part thereof is prevented from being held, is cancelled by Festival Promoter, or the exhibit space applied for herein becomes unavailable because of war, fire, strike, government regulation, public catastrophe, act of God or the public enemy, terrorist act or threat or other cause (provided such is not attributable to Exhibitor), Festival Promoter shall not be held liable and Festival Promoter shall have no other obligation to Exhibitor.
5. LIABILITIES: Neither Festival Promoter nor any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives shall be held accountable or liable for, and the same shall be and are hereby released from, accountability and liability for any damage, loss, harm, or injury to the person and/or any property of Exhibitor (or applicant) or any of Exhibitor's (or applicant's) officers, agents, employees, invitees, or other representatives.
6. INSURANCE: Exhibitor and exhibitor display contractor(s) shall maintain Comprehensive General Liability Insurance and Personal Injury coverage and alcohol or liquor liability coverage for all Exhibitors' activities at the show, all at Exhibitor's sole cost and expense. Policy limits shall be at least $1,000,000/$2,000,000 Bodily Injury and Property Damage combined. Exhibitor and exhibitor display contractor(s) shall also maintain, at their sole cost and expense, Workers Compensation Insurance for employees participating in the show. Evidence of insurance coverage in the form of a valid Certificate of Insurance specifying that coverage include activities at the show must be provided to Festival Promoter prior to move-in and exhibiting. Exhibitor warrants that Exhibitor has and shall have insurance complying with these insurance requirements and with such other requirements as may be in the Rules & Regulations. Evidence of insurance coverage in the form of a valid certificate of insurance must be supplied to Festival Promoter before move-in and exhibiting.
7. SIGNS AND ADVERTISING: No demonstrations or solicitations shall be permitted outside of Exhibitor's assigned space, and no signs or placards may be displayed on persons or otherwise outside assigned exhibit space. Distribution by Exhibitor of any printed matter, samples or other articles shall be restricted to within the confines of Exhibitor's booth. Exhibitor shall not have or operate any display or exhibit which, in the sole discretion of Festival Promoter, is the source of objectionable noises or odors or has decorations or other aspects, which are considered by Festival Promoter to be objectionable, including signs, lights and the costuming of exhibit personnel.
8. FESTIVAL WEBSITE AND FESTIVAL PROGRAM GUIDE: Festival Promoter shall endeavor to list Exhibitor's firm name and space assignment in its festival program guide, festival website, and festival app if applicable. The exhibitor warrants that the exhibitor has the authority to provide the logo or similar mark to the Festival Promoter and they indemnify, hold harmless and release Festival Promoter from any liability with respond to the logo provided. Additional information pertaining to Exhibitor's merchandise may be included at the sole discretion of Festival Promoter. Exhibitor agrees to provide Festival Promoter brand logo for electronic reproduction on festival website. Festival Promoter will not be responsible for errors or omissions occurring in the printed directory, or for failure to include an exhibiting firm in the printed directory.
9. COMPLIANCE: Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for compliance with all pertinent ordinances, regulations and codes of duly authorized local, state, and federal governing bodies concerning fire, safety and health, together with the rules and regulations of the operators and/or Festival Promoters of the property wherein the show is held. Without limiting the foregoing, Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for compliance with all legal requirements relevant to the possession and serving of alcoholic beverages and for serving alcohol and for the actions of those to whom alcohol is served.
10. BREACH OF CONTRACT: Festival Promoter shall have the right, in the event of any violation of any of the terms hereof or any of the Rules & Regulations by Exhibitor (or by any of Exhibitor's employees, agents or invitees), to discontinue any and all services to Exhibitor, to refuse show entry to Exhibitor, its agents and employees, and to remove Exhibitor and Exhibitor's employees and agents from the show. In addition, Festival Promoter shall have a lien upon Exhibitor's personal property located at the show. Moreover, in the event of breach of any of the terms hereof or any of the Rules & Regulations, Exhibitor shall be liable for, and indemnify Festival Promoter from and against, all claims, costs and expenses incurred by Festival Promoter, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, court costs, etc. All rights granted to Festival Promoter shall be cumulative and exercisable at Festival Promoter’s option.